Sunday, October 19, 2008

Title-less

Hmm...when I started out planning to make a website... I had a big plan. I was going to make it interesting...make it so people wanted to visit it. Maybe even make some money. Evidentially, it didn't work that way. For a couple of reasons:

1. Time is limited!

- I have no time to go to school, go to work (maybe x2 if I do truly get this job), make the website and then write in here. I already have troubles just keeping stuff under control in just one area let alone all 5 together (plus I am sure there are other factors I am missing)

2. What to do?

- I don't know how to make this interesting! What do people want? What is there I can provide that others want to see? I don't know these things. If I want to make this thing actually become something, then I have to figure what everyone else wants! How many people are actually going to read this? 4 If I'm lucky?? Seriously! I guess I should just try this out for fun and then maybe I will be able to at least think of something I could do...and maybe have a little fun with this at the same time, who knows?

 

3. Smarts?

- I am not good with the technical stuff! I don't know how to make this website anything! It is commonly misconceived that I am good with computers. Actually, I am not. I kinda suck. Sure I have been taking various computer courses since grade 8 and I guess I have learned a lot of stuff and have always been in the top of the class...but what we learn in school, really has not helped me at all. Maybe I have to learn from other people/websites or maybe I just have to learn from experience!

1 comment:

b.streber said...

you know you can ask me for help with technical shit dude.... im not retarded